Wednesday, February 15, 2012

We're BIG in Norway?

Below are stats from Blogger about where recent KPC visitors are located:






United States
784,957
Norway
81,855
Germany
43,544
United Kingdom
33,238
Canada
31,324
Turkey
14,337
Australia
12,927
France
3,756
Russia
3,646
Netherlands
2,790






Way to go Norway! I wouldn't necessarily expect Scandinavia to be receptive to our particular brand of vitriol, sarcasm, anarchism, & disorder, but I was clearly wrong.


Also big ups to Turkey! We see what you did there.





8 comments:

Mike said...

Give us the bottom, please!

I bet I'm there.

Brad said...

I dunno, boys, your specific brand of vitriol would seem to mix well with petrodollars (petroeuros?).

It's not like you're big in Denmark or Sweden!

Unknown said...

Relevant post:

http://mungowitzend.blogspot.com/2011/12/mars-needs-women.html

Yes? No?

Angus said...

Ah, yes. I forgot that we pandered to the Norwegians by covering their holiday butter crisis!

I think we gained some permanent fans there though because even over just the last 30 days, Norway is still second on our country list.

Fundman said...

Where's Indiana on the chart?

Angus said...

I think it's part of the United Kingdom, right?

Fundman said...

The United Kingdom of pork, yes

Unknown said...

I can't seem to find the stats for the EE blog. Maybe it's only visible to the GTM & Son. A lowly contributor such as myself lacks the requisite keys to the kingdom or something.