Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Women Are Better

Women are better at financial planning than men.

Proof:

Dan was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business. When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died, he decided he needed a wife with which to share his life and his new fortune.

One evening at an investment meeting he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away.'I may look like just an ordinary man,' he said to her, but in just a few years, my father will die, and I'll inherit $650 million.'

Impressed, the woman obtained his business card and three days later, she became his stepmother.


(Nod to the LMM. Unfortunately, that disproves the thesis. I married WAY better than she did)

3 comments:

dilys said...

She married very well too (I met you both in Austin in 1987).

Mungowitz said...

Well, thanks! I hope you are doing well. still in Austin?

Pelsmin said...

BTW, my wife guessed the punchline. Your premise was right.