Tuesday, December 11, 2007

While we wait for the Fed...

Okie Pete bought a donkey for $100 cash with delivery for the following day. The next day the seller drove up and said "Sorry Pete but the Donkey is Dead and I already spend your money". Pete thought a spell and said, "OK, just give me the dead donkey and I'll raffle it off"

"You can't do that"

"Watch me"

A week later the seller saw Pete and asked "how'd the raffle go?" Pete said, I sold 500 tickets at $2.00 each and made a profit of $998?"

"No one complained?"

"Just the winner, so I gave him his $2.00 back"


from "Plato & a Platypus walk into a bar: Understanding philosophy through jokes"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.