Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I can't believe I'm groveling like this

But...I need a couple of mercy links.

No, really, I'm not talking about a want.

A need. That's what this is.

See, I've been a slithering snake for months. (#4639) Okay, fair enough, an accurate description.

But I want to be a flabby bird. (sorry, flappy bird. The first description is more accurate, so I left it).

I only need two links, from some soul who pities broken down turnbuckle artists.

And, in terms of daily visits, I am way up the evolutionary ladder. (#1727!)

So...yes....I'm beggin' ya.

Blogroll me like my back ain't got no bones. I will provide the immediate reach-around. NO, no, I mean it.

(Lord, I feel so cheap)

1 comment:

Bora Zivkovic said...

You know you are on my blogroll. Perhaps you'll get visibility and more links if you put your blog up on the NCblogs.com aggregator, or if you volunteer to host a Tar Heel Tavern!